Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navigation

Untitled Document

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Website is back open for bussines
movie about islam problematic read and learn more EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 2:32 pm by Admin

» movie about islam problematic read and learn more
movie about islam problematic read and learn more EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 2:27 pm by Admin

» Last Man Standing
movie about islam problematic read and learn more EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:54 pm by Admin

» The Dutch Predators
movie about islam problematic read and learn more EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:53 pm by Admin

» Noise Tank Androids (NTA) ENG
movie about islam problematic read and learn more EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 7:37 am by NTAEndar

» istuff great site for free ipods
movie about islam problematic read and learn more EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 9:41 pm by silenthunter

» I gues some body really hates the red lights... on his 360
movie about islam problematic read and learn more EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 4:01 am by NTARelix

» Worst xbox 360 advertisment ever
movie about islam problematic read and learn more EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 3:59 am by NTARelix

» Stowebag 360
movie about islam problematic read and learn more EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 3:56 am by NTARelix

» hacked?? WTF
movie about islam problematic read and learn more EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 3:48 am by NTARelix

» 5 reasons to take firefox instead of IE
movie about islam problematic read and learn more EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 3:47 am by NTARelix

» new style
movie about islam problematic read and learn more EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 3:42 am by NTARelix

» ASSASIN'S CREED 2 FOOTAGE!
movie about islam problematic read and learn more EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 11:40 pm by Admin

» Post Something!!
movie about islam problematic read and learn more EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 11:04 pm by NTAEndar

» The Ultimate Gaming PC
movie about islam problematic read and learn more EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:06 am by Admin

ASSASIN'S CREED 2 FOOTAGE!

Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:25 pm by Admin

Battlefield bad company beta details

Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:11 pm by Admin

March 20, 2008 - There's a multiplayer beta for Battlefield: Bad Company
on the way. Interested? Of course you are. This will be your chance to
give the Frostbite engine and its massively …

Enemy territory: Quake Wars Preview

Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:19 pm by Admin

March 20, 2008 - Wolfenstein 3D, Doom and Quake.
Three consecutive releases for a company, three unique intellectual
properties, and each will benchmark in the history of the first-person
shooter …

Call of Duty 4 Map Pack

Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:31 am by Admin

March 17, 2008 - In November of 2007 the gaming industry was formally introduced to the fourth installment in one of the most popular first-person franchises of the last decade. The hype train had …

Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky Impressions (DLC)

Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:30 am by Admin

March 10, 2008 - BioWare released the first round of downloadable content for Mass Effect
today, so we hopped in the Normandy to check out the newest edition to
the galaxy, a nondescript hunk of …

4 posters

movie about islam problematic read and learn more

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 501
    Personalized field : Favourite games
    Personalized field : BioShock
    Personalized field : Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
    Registration date : 2008-02-16

movie about islam problematic read and learn more Empty movie about islam problematic read and learn more

Post by Admin Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:51 am

hello Guest here are two video's for you to watch also make sure you watch the actual movie

islam view

european view

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

movie about islam problematic read and learn more Empty Re: movie about islam problematic read and learn more

Post by Admin Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:08 am

which of the two is talking the truth for you?
    I don't understand this problem anyway what is all the fuz about?
    on one side I understand the above guy why did america invade iraq and all the other counrty's
    was it just for oil? wouldn't we feel occupied if other countires would come in here with there tanks and soldiers?
    on the other hand I see a lot of voilence in our world and most it is done by foreigners.
    I am not a racist not at all and I would never judge another religion because it is just there way of living and that is fine with me. everything is fine for me as long as our freedom remains intact. it is a though matter. What I do not understand is why we can just get along. maybe the mixing of counrties cultures was the worst idea. We have been very open and friendly in our country building moskees (islam churches don't know the name) and letting them keep there culture and religion in our countries while if it was the other way around the wouldn't approve it in there countries, or would you think they would build a church for us there?.
    a difficult matter this is, but what is the anwser to the solution to all this?
    maybe america should pull back there soldiers and all the ally's and see what happens.
    if islam will act voilent on our countries and so to say kill people which is one of the biggest sin, than we have to choice but to strike back and remain our freedom, but untill that day its hard to say who is right and who isn't I am a very religious person and thats what makes it hard
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

movie about islam problematic read and learn more Empty Re: movie about islam problematic read and learn more

Post by Admin Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:16 am

this probably can't be solved peacefully and we will have to unite and strong together for we are brothers with the same hearts, we might have to fight for freedom once again I have seen the movie and it shocked me so much.
    the movie is called fitna once the day comes believe in god and stand united against the terrors of evil and despair you should never never despair. stay strong and believe in your brothers and sisters. united we might be able to keep our freedom and safety. don't let anyone ever tell you what do to. god gaves us the right to make our own decissions for that is what makes us,for that is what makes us choose between heaven and hell. we can choose for ourselves and that is what god wants. because if you choose for him instead of a book that tells you to choose him he will be behind you no matter what and he will know the desicission has came from you and not from fear of what may happen when you choose the wrong direction and your head will be cut off like the quran states, this is what freedom is, god lets us decide for ourselves that is how the purehearted are seperated from the blackhearted. the end of the world as we know it has been said to be 2011 so do the things you still want to do most and be grateful for everyday thats what I wanted to share. don't take this the wrong because if its the truth than you will be sorry if you didn't listen

and no matter what the reason is killing is the bigest sin, god would never approve it. there is no such thing as killing in the name of god.
    because god is the only one that can decide who lives or dies not mere humans that believe god speaks through them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:38 am

I obtained the movie here it is

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/125728
    I could have set the movie but I rather wouldn't for legal issues.
    now you can decide yourself if you want to go there or not
    but be warned this mocie contains shocking images

so how do you feel about this Guest?
    TDP Infinity

Number of posts : 14
    Gamertag :

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Post by TDP Infinity Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:13 pm

what can i say, if the Koran tells the things what we can see in the movie,it's bad.

but is the bible much better when you read the small letters, i really don't know.

i'm just a Gamer with my own philosophy about Heaven Wink
    NTAEndar

Number of posts : 126
    Gamertag :

Registration date : 2008-03-12

Post by NTAEndar Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:34 am

Why is this about me? Now I have to watch a lot of things and read? Fine. =)
    NTAEndar

Gamertag :

Post by NTAEndar Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:23 am

From how that film is...it looks like the country you live in is going to jhave troubles and already has, Islam is a threat, and must be eliminated. What religion are you? Because Islam doesn't seem good at all. Those two videos, it seems as if the first guy is lying a lot, and the second guy knows the truth. This is crazy....WWIII.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:45 am

yes WIII it is I am a christian. what about you?
    NTAEndar

Gamertag :

Post by NTAEndar Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:34 am

Atheist I guess. I have my own ideas.....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:55 am

everyone is atheist these days. I wish you guys weren't.
    god does excist all you need to do is set yourself open to him.
    NTAEndar

Gamertag :

Post by NTAEndar Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:23 am

Don't say that. Leave people alone about religion. Not everyone is, but more are. That means they aren't being forced what to think as much. Don't worry about it mate. =)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:25 am

true religion should never be forced upon to people
    because if they don't decide for themselves its of no use
    NTAEndar

Gamertag :

Post by NTAEndar Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:33 am

Yeah, you're right about that. But your last post seems to be trying to convert people or something.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:43 am

no I wasn't trying to do that at all. sorry for the misunderstanding.
    I was merely pointing out that there is a god
    NTAEndar

Gamertag :

Post by NTAEndar Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 am

Ok, but that is you're belief, and it appears that you are trying to force people to believe that. I don't know what you mean by all of this....
    xRiddL3x

Number of posts : 21
    Gamertag :

Registration date : 2008-03-27

Post by xRiddL3x Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:41 am

first of all..i didnt even watch the videos above. 2nd of all..y is it your asking me what i think about it? because im american? lol, i dont agree with anything george bush has done in office..and i mean anything. if the movies are about iraq..thats fine..but we shouldnt have gone to war with afghanistan in the first place.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:44 pm

haha everyone is offended by it dudes seriously its not personal thats just a code!!
    this one
    Code:
    {USERNAME}
    it makes it seem personal but it isn't! try it out!
    it makes it so your username you will show up everyone that sees this topic will see there name! LOL!

it looks like I might have pissed of riddle about this. shit sorry mate I really love america jus t believe me I am serious

Last edited by Admin on Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
    NTAEndar

Gamertag :

Post by NTAEndar Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:22 pm

No, they are about teh threat of Islam. Watch them, they are interesting.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:30 pm

yes exactly NTAEndar thats what I mean Smile
    NTAEndar

Gamertag :

Post by NTAEndar Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:08 am

Of course, change your gamertag for your profile! Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:10 am

already dealt with
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:27 pm

I was just reading this and I am wondering. WTF whats wrong with me back than Razz Anyways to say something about the topic now is that. I believe now that religion just creates war mostly. No matter who is wrong or right. Since people believe there right in there hearts anyways. Even if there wrong or right. Its just a way of perspective if you know what I mean. Either islam or america. They both think there right and doing the right thing. Killing each other on the way. And for what? for something they simply believe in. Crazy actually

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:15 pm