Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navigation

Untitled Document

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Website is back open for bussines
Noise Tank Androids (NTA)               ENG EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 2:32 pm by Admin

» movie about islam problematic read and learn more
Noise Tank Androids (NTA)               ENG EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 2:27 pm by Admin

» Last Man Standing
Noise Tank Androids (NTA)               ENG EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:54 pm by Admin

» The Dutch Predators
Noise Tank Androids (NTA)               ENG EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:53 pm by Admin

» Noise Tank Androids (NTA) ENG
Noise Tank Androids (NTA)               ENG EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 7:37 am by NTAEndar

» istuff great site for free ipods
Noise Tank Androids (NTA)               ENG EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 9:41 pm by silenthunter

» I gues some body really hates the red lights... on his 360
Noise Tank Androids (NTA)               ENG EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 4:01 am by NTARelix

» Worst xbox 360 advertisment ever
Noise Tank Androids (NTA)               ENG EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 3:59 am by NTARelix

» Stowebag 360
Noise Tank Androids (NTA)               ENG EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 3:56 am by NTARelix

» hacked?? WTF
Noise Tank Androids (NTA)               ENG EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 3:48 am by NTARelix

» 5 reasons to take firefox instead of IE
Noise Tank Androids (NTA)               ENG EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 3:47 am by NTARelix

» new style
Noise Tank Androids (NTA)               ENG EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 3:42 am by NTARelix

» ASSASIN'S CREED 2 FOOTAGE!
Noise Tank Androids (NTA)               ENG EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 11:40 pm by Admin

» Post Something!!
Noise Tank Androids (NTA)               ENG EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 11:04 pm by NTAEndar

» The Ultimate Gaming PC
Noise Tank Androids (NTA)               ENG EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 2:06 am by Admin

ASSASIN'S CREED 2 FOOTAGE!

Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:25 pm by Admin

Battlefield bad company beta details

Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:11 pm by Admin

March 20, 2008 - There's a multiplayer beta for Battlefield: Bad Company
on the way. Interested? Of course you are. This will be your chance to
give the Frostbite engine and its massively …

Enemy territory: Quake Wars Preview

Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:19 pm by Admin

March 20, 2008 - Wolfenstein 3D, Doom and Quake.
Three consecutive releases for a company, three unique intellectual
properties, and each will benchmark in the history of the first-person
shooter …

Call of Duty 4 Map Pack

Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:31 am by Admin

March 17, 2008 - In November of 2007 the gaming industry was formally introduced to the fourth installment in one of the most popular first-person franchises of the last decade. The hype train had …

Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky Impressions (DLC)

Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:30 am by Admin

March 10, 2008 - BioWare released the first round of downloadable content for Mass Effect
today, so we hopped in the Normandy to check out the newest edition to
the galaxy, a nondescript hunk of …

5 posters

Noise Tank Androids (NTA) ENG

NTAEndar

Number of posts : 126
    Gamertag :

Personalized field : BioShock
    Registration date : 2008-03-12

Noise Tank Androids (NTA)               ENG Empty Noise Tank Androids (NTA) ENG

Post by NTAEndar Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:44 am

Clan Size:7 Members
    Clan Games:All. Main one is Gears of War. Halo 3 is second. CoD4 is a minor one too....
    You must do teh following:
    1.Tell me your gamertags and who referred you, if anyone.
    2.Create a clan gamertag that will be legit and have uber completion.

It is very simple. A clan gamertag looks liek this: Xx (Your Desired Tag) xX Example: Xx NTAPsych xX.

We basically help eachother unlock achievements (legitly). Liek boosting, or just pwning and playing together. You must be decent at teh 3 main games though. Before you are an official member you must play those 3 games with me and prove yourself helpful to teh clan.

Last edited by NTAEndar on Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    T360UK MONKEY

Number of posts : 13
    Personalized field : Favourite games
    Registration date : 2008-03-10

Noise Tank Androids (NTA)               ENG Empty Re: Noise Tank Androids (NTA) ENG

Post by T360UK MONKEY Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:37 pm

So you're going to be a competetive clan then?

You will probably have more success recruiting members if you have a more relaxed attitude towards new members, that's just speaking from experience.

Try not to put so much of an onus on them having to be top notch at gaming, they will get better the more you play together.

Also, try not to make them change their tag straight away... Operate a 1 month trial basis, get them to put the clan name as their motto. Then after a month they change their tag.

Just some helpful hints for you mate, tell me to get ******* if you want, but thought i'd give you some ideas.

T360UK MONKEY.
    NTAEndar

Gamertag :

Noise Tank Androids (NTA)               ENG Empty Re: Noise Tank Androids (NTA) ENG

Post by NTAEndar Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:07 pm

I never said anything about changing gamertags. They make a clan one for completion. It isn't really competitive. It is more about helping eachother. I just don't want someone who is really bad at games as a member. =)
    T360UK MONKEY

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2008-03-10

Post by T360UK MONKEY Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:29 pm

NTAEndar wrote:2.Create a clan gamertag that will be legit and have uber completion.

It is very simple. A clan gamertag looks liek this: Xx (Your Desired Tag) xX Example: Xx NTAPsych xX.

I took this quote the wrong way then... Smile

I was utter turd gaming wise when I joined Team360Uk, now I pwn on just about anything I turn my hand to... Playing with the right peeps really brings you on.

Happy days indeed, can never have too many clan's kicking about...
    NTAEndar

Gamertag :

Post by NTAEndar Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:40 am

Come here for registering!
    http://ntagamingdatabase.motionforum.net/register-f1/
    Read the requirements and post if you wish to join!
    NTARelix
    NTARelix

Number of posts : 20
    Gamertag :

Registration date : 2008-03-13

Post by NTARelix Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:38 am

I already posted this at he official claN forum but some people might only read this post when they register because of ignorance... Lol!
    You need to make the gamertag requirements "Xx NTA(Desired tag) xX" instead of "Xx (Desired tag) xX" unless there is something I'm not understanding. If it's just something I'm not understanding, then please explain to me why it isn't including NTA in the format.
    NTAEndar

Gamertag :

Post by NTAEndar Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:04 am

Because if they want to be a clan member, then why woudn't they want NTA? As part of their desired gamertag...
    StoweBag
    StoweBag
    Technician
    Technician

Number of posts : 5
    Gamertag : cRiMsOnDrAg0n
    Personalized field : Amped 3 Xbox 360 Sports
    Registration date : 2008-03-28

Post by StoweBag Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:38 pm

Ahh, I would be willing to help you out but I can't change my GT, its a relic also, my Gears of War disk snapped on one side from too many hours of playing Sad
    NTAEndar

Gamertag :

Post by NTAEndar Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:40 pm

There is no requirement for changing gamertags..
    NTARelix
    NTARelix

Number of posts : 20
    Gamertag :

Registration date : 2008-03-13

Post by NTARelix Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:08 am

NTAEndar wrote:Because if they want to be a clan member, then why woudn't they want NTA? As part of their desired gamertag...
    If that's exactly what you are trying to say, then make it a requirement anyway. If people want to join, they will register. If they get accepted, they will either change their gamertag or create a new one. If they want to be a clan member and have NTA, then why wouldn't you just add NTA to part of the gamertag requirements. They might not be serious about NTA if they don't want that in their clan gamertag. It's also a good way to let other people know that the person is from our clan so when we become more famous, people will know if they are playing against an NTA member and will probably quit early because of fear, which leads to the darkside.
    If I have not convinced you, then I don't think there is anything that will, unless you don't care if I change my gamertag to just Xx Relix xX.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 501
    Personalized field : Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
    Registration date : 2008-02-16

Post by Admin Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:20 pm

NTARelix wrote:member and will probably quit early because of fear, which leads to the darkside.

hahaha LOL! thats awesome
    NTAEndar

Gamertag :

Post by NTAEndar Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:37 am

It is true. I have modified it at our forums....I will here too sometime.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 pm